Why can't I view the MyWork pane in TFS plugin for VisualStudio 2012 when using Microsoft Git Provider? -


since installed microsoft git provider full integration (git controlled) projects hosted on tfs.visualstudio.com, my work pane on tfs plugin vs2012 (i'm using vs2012 ultimate way) doesn't show anymore.

but when change source control plugin on vs options to: none or visual studio team foundation server (which not source control provider), my work pane appears again.

why can't have access my work pane (which gives faster access work items instead of having run queries see them) when using microsoft git provider? doesn't make sense me, it's quick view of workitems assigned me, thought had nothing source control provider, it's work items!

does know why or how fix this? don't want have run queries open current assigned tasks. work pane perfect quick access.

the "my work" pane not supported connecting projects hat have git source control. due things "shelving", fundamental features of work, not being available in git. these things expect product team add in future. have no idea when available "shelving" not available in git in 2013 either.

i expect these feature added on tfs.visualstudio.com before see them on premise.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

jquery - How can I dynamically add a browser tab? -

node.js - Getting the socket id,user id pair of a logged in user(s) -

keyboard - C++ GetAsyncKeyState alternative -