php - Find the City and State name using lattitude and longitude -


i have thousand records lattitude , longitude in mysql database can body tell me how can find city name , state name using latt , longitude values ....

and suggest me language better find details gives me easier performance , functionality(either using php or javascript)

thank you

what you're asking for, convert longitude , latitude coordinates human-readable location/address, called reverse geocoding. 1 of popular ways use geocoding service google maps api. here link google maps javascript api's documentation reverse geocoding. if unfamiliar google maps api, can quick intro w3schools, , of course, googling it. let me know if looking for, , if not please let me know more looking :)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

jquery - How can I dynamically add a browser tab? -

node.js - Getting the socket id,user id pair of a logged in user(s) -

keyboard - C++ GetAsyncKeyState alternative -