Fetch Selected Fields in WP_Query Class in WordPress -


i want fetch selected fields in wp_query class in wordpress. didn't find argument same.

args=array('tag' => $tagname,'showposts'=>$no_of_post,'caller_get_posts'=>1); $my_query = new wp_query($args); 

i need title , description of post. how pass selected field in wp_query function ?

i not understand question, try answer .

first of all, wp_query not function, class.

so after $my_query = new wp_query($args); class object available.

that means after setting data , use if want loop example :

while ( $my_query->have_posts() ) :     $my_query->the_post();     echo '<li>' . get_the_title() . '</li>';    ... continue loop 

or $post->id after setting post data ( or $post->title )

or access directly :

$my_query->post->id

all post details available normally, not sure mean description, mean excerpt ??


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

jquery - How can I dynamically add a browser tab? -

node.js - Getting the socket id,user id pair of a logged in user(s) -

keyboard - C++ GetAsyncKeyState alternative -