php - Create and compare array for results -


learning curve question. have searched , answers elude me. how can take basic result such $row->product_id returns total of $limit items , turn array can used in query more results.

    $db->setquery( $query );     $rows = $db->loadobjectlist();   foreach($rows $row){         echo '<div>' . $row->product_id . '</a></div>';         } 

this gets me results echo need use them again in query.

$query="select my_colum my_table myitem_array_results limit  

please help.

what trying achieve? want use results of select in query?
should whole operation in mysql. read joins. not more clear , logical, faster.

 select `id`, `name` `products` left join `my_table` on `my_table`.`my_column` = `products`.`id` 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

jquery - How can I dynamically add a browser tab? -

node.js - Getting the socket id,user id pair of a logged in user(s) -

keyboard - C++ GetAsyncKeyState alternative -